THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
Do you resonate with any of these?
- Sex is just… Well… Meh…
- It used to be magical but now it’s not that exciting anymore…
- You have a great partner but things in bed are just not satisfying enough for you…
- You want to WANT to have sex… You just have so many things to do and manage and you don’t have the time or the energy for sex…
- You want to WANT to have sex… Because you want your partner to have a great sex life…
- Your partner is not really making an effort to please you… OR he does make an effort but it doesn’t really work anymore…
- You want to talk about sex with your partner openly without hurting him…
- You fear that your partner is not as attracted to you as he once used to be…
- You read so many sex tips and nothing felt deeply satisfying… OR you feel too embarrassed to even try them…
I want you to know, I’ve been there.
I was completely over sex and started to think that I can get used to being with my long-term partner without any sex, because I simply stopped caring about sex. And it was fine.
Except… It wasn’t fine. And when my partner pointed it out to me, I decided to learn everything there is to learn about how to deeply connect through sex.
All the sex advice I heard until then didn’t work, not sustainably anyway, and it was time to go to the heart of the matter and see what’s really going on.
And what I discovered, through a long journey of immersing myself, learning about what sex is all about, was so shockingly simple that I was just left with the urge to tell everyone and shout it to the world. It’s so obvious! How come no one shares this knowledge???
I feel frustrated that it’s a secret. It shouldn’t be. It should be available for all. It’s the healthy, sane approach to sex. Sex is such a natural activity – but we are covered with shame and guilt and performance anxiety that we are left to learn from the wrong venues: other partners (which don’t know much themselves, unless we have the sheer luck to stumble across one who somehow acquired this knowledge), sex education class at school, some magazines or sex books, internet forums, and the most horrible of all – porn.
This is why my blog is here.
Because you really need to know that THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU.
You were simply never been taught about sex in the right way.
– MAKE LOVE REVOLUTION –
Because it’s vital that we bring sex back to what it really is: a loving, innocent, fun, playful activity, with an immense potential for deep connection between two people.
First, I want to tell you who I am not.
I am not some sexy diva;
I am not a hippie love-goddess;
I am not calling my genitals YONI or PUSSY or DELICIOUSNESS;
I am not someone who was always happy and satisfied with a proactive approach to her sex life.
And I will never tell you that “if you follow just this one simple step you are guaranteed to have an orgasm every time you have sex”. Never.
My name is Maya.
I know that any woman – any woman – have a limitless potential to fully enjoy her sex life.
I know that all the techniques in the world, of how to have a better/stronger/multiple orgasms, are pointless – until you cultivate the innate knowledge and build the confidence to be precisely who you need to be as a lover.
I know the deeper causes that hold you back from enjoying your sex life.
And I can show you how to evolve beyond those barriers that hold you back and become a woman who relishes her sexuality.
Let me know how I can be of service to you: