Our lives are full of relationships.
Since only a few of us grew up around a good relationship model that worked for both parties, most of us need to learn how to make relationships work optimally.
If you want to understand more about relationships, start with these articles:
- The Perfect Relationship: does it exist?
- What to do if your partner doesn’t want to have sex anymore.
- What people with a great sex life in a long-term relationship have in common.
- On monogamy, our biological urges, and society’s structure.
- This is for the guy who wants to satisfy his woman in bed.
- When sex becomes a chore, and how to change things around.
The Women’s Online Sexuality Conference has 5 profound interviews focused on relationships that you can listen to right now.
To get your free access, click here:
Relationships are usually how we describe the dynamics with a significant other. But really, relationships can describe the interactions between us and everyone in our lives.
Some relationships are more dominant – like the ones with our spouse, parents, and children. Other relationships are more transient in nature.
Relationships do not stop there, though.
The way we relate to everything that we contact is also a relationship.
We have a relationship with our body, with different objects, with food… The list goes on and on.
The quality of our relationships determines how happy we are. This means that if we want to be truly happy, we need to invest in our relationships and make sure they work well.
One of the things you will learn if you took my free e-course, is how to have sex in a way that enhances the connection between you and your partner. Sex that deepens and supports the relationship, instead of sex that focuses solely on having an exciting experience.
To receive the e-course, join me here: